We offer a comprehensive solution for vehicle fleet operators (buses, trains, trucks, vans, cars):
The dispatcher can monitor the vehicles with the following functionalities:
- tracking vehicles on the map, subsequent retrieval of the route covered, alarming when the vehicle leaves the prescribed route, indication of unexpected stops etc.
- continuous monitoring and storage of vehicle speed, indicating stationary vehicle with running engine, indicating door opening and closing.
- continuous verification of fuel consumption, monitoring fuel levels.
- collision detection.
- continuous audio and video contact with the driver.
- continuous, real-time monitoring with the help of special internal and external vehicle cameras, real-time video streaming and saving in compressed or loss-free format.
For video surveillance of vehicles:
We equip vehicles with special high-definition cameras and mobile digital video recorders (MDVR). The cameras monitor the vehicle’s external environment, its traffic position, passengers’ behaviour, the doors and the driver. A vehicle video monitor is installed on a well-visible place, where the driver can watch it easily and keep an eye on the camera images. The 3G/4G/WiFi modem and GPS antenna built into the MDVR can forward the vehicle’s route, speed, technical data (e.g. fuel, battery charging) and camera images to the dispatcher.
For more information see:
This post is also available in: